To start a new life giving church we need:
- The right church PLANTER who has been assessed and trained to start a church.
- In the right PLACE where there is a cultural fit with the community.
- With the right PEOPLE who can form a launch team to start a new church.
- Who has developed the right action PLAN that sets a course for the first two years.
- With the right financial PACKAGE which opens multiple streams of income.
Are you interested in becoming a church planter?
- Set up a roundtable appointment with the New Start Coordinator. This is an informal time to discus what it takes to plant a church and an opportunity for you to ask questions.
- Do an informal assessment with the New Start Coordinator. This is a one hour interview that covers the thirteen qualification of a church planter.
- Be formally assessed. This is for the prospective church planter and spouse who are assessed by Nazarene New Start or another church planting agency.
- Launch by Nelson Searcy and Kerrick Thomas (also Fusion and Activate)
- Planting fast Growing Churches by Steven Grey
- Big Dreams in Small Places by Tom Nebel
- How to Multiply your Church by Ralph Moore
- The Multi-Site Church Revolution by Geoff Surratt, Greg Ligon and Warren Bird
- Launching Missional Communities by Mike Breen and Alex Absalom (available in e-book only)
- For the City by Darrin Patrick and Matt Carter